One Year Anniversary Celebration
Cheers to a Year of Beer!
Join us Saturday April 11, 2015 for St. Pete Brewing Company’s largest celebration!
From the day we opened and poured that first beer, all we ever wanted was to brew amazing beer that would live up to the reputation of this great city. Twelve months, thousands of pours later and almost 300 locations distributing SPBC’s finest, we have more than we could have imagined to celebrate. From noon to midnight we’ve got a full day of music, food, fun and of course beer for everyone to enjoy.
- Raffle with prizes donated by local area breweries
- Free 1 yr Anniversary Glass (limited supplies, come early!)
- Limited edition Anniversary Shirts for sale
- Food from Urban Brew & BBQ and Angelo’s Grill & Bar
- Live Music from Katie Talbert & The Apple Butter Express
- A special release of our Double IPA (and maybe a surprise release or two)
- Cupcakes by Baked By Erin
“The St. Pete Brewing family is so excited to be turning a year old! We can not believe that our one year anniversary celebration is already upon us. Our entire crew is so thankful for the local support from this wonderful beer loving community, because of you our first year has exceeded our wildest dreams. We are so happy to be a part of the growing craft beer scene, and hope to continue to be pouring beer, for many more anniversaries to come.”
-The St. Pete Brew Crew